It’s so difficult to find good and creative furniture for kid’s and all of the nice ones are so expensive!! I think it’s pretty fair to say that most families end up having one of these at home, no? KURA beds are not only affordable but they are very versatile. Here are some lovely hacks and with a little creativity and some tools you can transform your child’s room from the boring ikea look to a fabulous childhood wonderland.
1. Such a wonderful little forest house via Ikea Hackers
2. Here’s a proper little wooden cabin via Ikea Hackers
3. A fire station via The Share Space
4. This cute modern cabin via Vintery Mintery
5. Wich would love to have their own ball pit? via Rusta Upp
6. And the easiest of the all using stickers from StikkiPix
Nice and easy, sometimes with just a little change of color or different shelves, these simple metal and tempered glass Ikea Vittsjö tables and bookshelves can go from mass produced cheap to high-end unique pieces. I love how simple and effective these hacks can be!
1. Oh such a beautiful color in this Bar Cart via Style Me Pretty
2. Your bookshelf is now made of Gold via Honey Sweet Home
3. From big nesting tables into chic smaller… Nesting Tables! via Project Palermo
4. And an elegant Cocktail Ottoman via Melodrama
5. Colourful vintage charm with enamel chalk paint via Brittany Makes
6. The most beautiful Marble + Copper Side table via Style Me Pretty
7 & 8. And to create a more industrial look replacing the glass shelves with wooden ones for bookshelves via Yellow Brick Home and a laptop table via Storefront Life