Oh that happy day is coming!! Sunday is mother’s day!! To help you and your lucky mama,celebrate in style, here are 6 wonderfully pretty DIY gift ideas.
1. Flowers, flowers, flowers! Which mum doesn’t like flowers? Make her happy with this beautiful giant ‘flower blocked’ bouquet by Paper & Stich
2. Make it for less! For the cool mums a beaded pendant necklace by A Beautiful Mess
3. I know, one shouldn’t really give an apron to a mum… but this one is so gorgeous that you can get away with it. A DIY no-sew floral apron by Sugar & Cloth
4. Oh my God, these Flamingos are my favourite of them all! And you can eat them because they are Flamingo Macarons also by Sugar & Cloth
5. Tiny little flower bouquets she can keep all year long by Oh Happy Day!
6. And if your mum is anything like me she definitely needs a few of these leather cord organisers by Delia Creates
It’s so difficult to find good and creative furniture for kid’s and all of the nice ones are so expensive!! I think it’s pretty fair to say that most families end up having one of these at home, no? KURA beds are not only affordable but they are very versatile. Here are some lovely hacks and with a little creativity and some tools you can transform your child’s room from the boring ikea look to a fabulous childhood wonderland.
1. Such a wonderful little forest house via Ikea Hackers
2. Here’s a proper little wooden cabin via Ikea Hackers
3. A fire station via The Share Space
4. This cute modern cabin via Vintery Mintery
5. Wich would love to have their own ball pit? via Rusta Upp
6. And the easiest of the all using stickers from StikkiPix
Being a mum is the most wonderful thing but, truth be told, it’s no piece of cake! So I for one am looking forward to my much deserved pasta necklace, lovely drawings of my giant – but smily – head with lonnnnng arms that can hug the world, overcooked (generally overly sweet as well) breakfast in bed and all those sticky kisses!!!
But if you’re not a 6 year old, you might need to put the pasta and the crayons aside and make something great for your mama! Here are 8 beautiful Mother’s Day Gift DIY Projects to help.
1. Mums love flowers, kids love Ice Pops… why not combine both? Edible Flower Ice Pops, via Free People
2. Burst to the Kool Aide to make this beautiful Bracelet, via For The Makers
3. I’m yet to meet a woman who doesn’t love handbags! And this big one is perfect for a mum, via Something Turquoise
4. Tell your mama that you love her with this lovely Pop Up Card, via A Subtle Revelry
5. Bring her breakfast with these personalized Mother’s Day Tea Set, via Lauren Conrad
6. And throw a party decorated just for her with a Free Printable Mother’s Day Party Set, via Oh Happy Day
7. She’ll be so happy with such pretty Air Dry Clay Jewelry Bowls, via Alice And Lois
8. If you really want to impress her, put away the pasta and make her this gorgeous Stone and Silver Necklace, via Fall For DIY
Simple to use and very cost effective, stencils are a great way of bringing color and pattern to a space without spending too much money. Nice and easy, these 8 wonderful DIY projects will inspire you to upgrade your home using stencils.
1. Stenciled floor via Apartment Therapy
2. Create your own wallpaper using a stencil via A Beautiful Mess
3. Beautiful Stenciled Ceiling Medallion via Apartment Therapy
4. Old floors made new with Geometric Stencils via A Beautiful Mess
5. Coffee time is much nicer with this beautiful Stenciled Tray via House of Fifty
6. Customized curtains via Home Made by Jill
7. Stenciled roller shades via Martha Stewart
8. Charming detail with a Stenciled Throw Pillow via Country Living
Where to buy:
To make it even easier, and if making your own stencils is not your thing, thousands of Stencils are available to order online. Check these out: