It’s so difficult to find good and creative furniture for kid’s and all of the nice ones are so expensive!! I think it’s pretty fair to say that most families end up having one of these at home, no? KURA beds are not only affordable but they are very versatile. Here are some lovely hacks and with a little creativity and some tools you can transform your child’s room from the boring ikea look to a fabulous childhood wonderland.
1. Such a wonderful little forest house via Ikea Hackers
2. Here’s a proper little wooden cabin via Ikea Hackers
3. A fire station via The Share Space
4. This cute modern cabin via Vintery Mintery
5. Wich would love to have their own ball pit? via Rusta Upp
6. And the easiest of the all using stickers from StikkiPix