Being a mum is the most wonderful thing but, truth be told, it’s no piece of cake! So I for one am looking forward to my much deserved pasta necklace, lovely drawings of my giant – but smily – head with lonnnnng arms that can hug the world, overcooked (generally overly sweet as well) breakfast in bed and all those sticky kisses!!!
But if you’re not a 6 year old, you might need to put the pasta and the crayons aside and make something great for your mama! Here are 8 beautiful Mother’s Day Gift DIY Projects to help.
1. Mums love flowers, kids love Ice Pops… why not combine both? Edible Flower Ice Pops, via Free People
2. Burst to the Kool Aide to make this beautiful Bracelet, via For The Makers
3. I’m yet to meet a woman who doesn’t love handbags! And this big one is perfect for a mum, via Something Turquoise
4. Tell your mama that you love her with this lovely Pop Up Card, via A Subtle Revelry
5. Bring her breakfast with these personalized Mother’s Day Tea Set, via Lauren Conrad
6. And throw a party decorated just for her with a Free Printable Mother’s Day Party Set, via Oh Happy Day
7. She’ll be so happy with such pretty Air Dry Clay Jewelry Bowls, via Alice And Lois
8. If you really want to impress her, put away the pasta and make her this gorgeous Stone and Silver Necklace, via Fall For DIY