The days of saving the soft tones and textures for nurseries and dollhouses are long gone. Fresh and sweet, these beautiful interiors are filled with happy pastel tones, light colored woods and a lot of white.
– images via –
1. The Butterfly chair, designed in 1938 by Jorge Ferrari-Hardoy, also known as the BKF and the Hardoy chair, is an absolute design classic, it goes well inside as well as outside. Available is a wide range of colors and prices, this leather one is from Weinbaum.
2. Country Road has a beautiful selection of pastel toned home accessories and pillows and throws and, although they are in Australia, they deliver worldwide.
3. Wonderful bedding from Oyoy.
4. The charming Nerd chairs by Muuto are available in a range of beautiful tones.
Etsy is always a good option when it comes to choosing home accessories:
5. Kitchen accessoires from Wind and Willow
6. Hanging lamps by Iumi designs
7. Plants stands from no other than Ferm Living
8. Designed by Danish studio BRDR Kruger, this clever little table is also available in a variety of beautiful soft tones.