Simple and effective, a well placed pattern can go a long way into turning a boring space into a topnotch cool one. Using some good old wallpaper, fabric, paint, or a bright bold rug, and these great projects as inspiration you can get your pattern on!
1. 1960s and 70s’ style bold patterns and bright colors at product designer Mette’s Copenhagen apartment, via French By Design.
2. Wood, green and powerful patterns in a beautiful apartment in Brazil, via Apartment Therapy.
3. Black and white geometry for a classic glamour, via Houzz.
4. The scandinavians know a thing or 100 about elegant patterns, via Ferm Living Blog.
5. This black and white geometrical staircase must be the most beautiful one I’ve seen in a very long time, by Chez Larsson.
6. Delicate forest wallpaper for this hall, via Planete Deco.
7 and 8. Lovely fabrics by Bemz Design Award 2014 french finalists Sarah Martinis and Marion Thomas, via La Maison d’Anna G. Bonne chance, les filles!
9. Design classics and a mix of patterns in this midcentury modern living room, via Lonny.
Get the look:
1. Lovely Brakig collection from Ikea
2. Fun Feefo wallpapers at Body and Fou
3. Black and white geometrical cement tiles from VIA
4. Pouffes, throws and rugs from the 313 “Triangles” collection by Studio Bertjan Pot
5. Pretty much anything and everything from Ferm Living